Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED,
we or us
POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number whose registered office is at 32, Southcote Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3SR;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.full.fm, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. „including” is understood to mean „including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED is the „data controller”. This means that POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. IP address (automatically collected);
b. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
c. operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- POLSKIE RADIO FULL FM LIMITED will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed „Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure the proper administration of our website and business;